FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DOES GETTING EYELASH EXTENSIONS HURT?
There is rarely any pain associated with the application of eyelash extensions. The only time it might hurt is when the tape is removed from the bottom lashes or the removal of lashes done elsewhere.
Eyelash extension should feel very comfortable and should not hurt or damage your lashes unless there is too much pressure applied to it (such as pulling)
MY LASHES LAST OVER 4 WEEKS, IS IT OKAY FOR ME TO STILL GET A 2-3 WEEK FILL?
Unfortunately not. It's great that your eyelash extensions last that long, however that also mean that a removal is needed. Since they have grown out over the 4 weeks, many lashes have to be taken off. It takes additional time for the lash artist to do a refill after 4 weeks. Please don't wait till the last minute!
WHY DO YOU PREFER CASH PAYMENTS?
Small businesses usually prefer cash because with card payments we get charged for with each transactions. However, we still accept card payments.
DO YOU USE MINK EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
No, we use synthetic mink which is still very soft and comfortable. Most places only say they use mink eyelash extensions for advertising purposes. Mink comes from the animal and the hair is extremely soft which makes the hair very expensive. Not many places use 100% mink.
I GOT MY EYELASH EXTENSIONS DONE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND IT HURTS. CAN YOU HELP?
Please try to contact whoever did your eyelash extensions to either get it fixed or do a removal. It is important that you get your money's worth! We usually suggest that you contact your personal lash tech first before you decide to switch over to us. See if they're willing to help you out first. (which they should!)
For all refills from somewhere else we would have to check it out before I can actually do a fill on it, since not everyone does eyelash extensions the same way. Keep in mind that a removal might be needed before we can start a full set.
I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN CLASSIC AND VOLUME!
Classic is great if you have a lot of eyelashes, however, we recommend volume for everyone because it can be natural to dramatic, and usually on the first session, it comes out as a very natural volume. It definitely makes your lashes appear more full and personally we get volume lashes done on ourselves.
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY LASHES?
1. First 24 hours we recommend do not get them wet. However after the first 24 hours the lashes should be cured.
2. Wash your lashes every day after the first 24 hours. Use a makeup brush to clean the roots. A lash cleanser is highly recommended.
3. Brush your lashes in the morning and after you shower. Place the spool on top of your lash extensions and roll.
4. Stay away from steam or anything with high heat as this will reduce your retention.
5. Do not pick at them or pull them, if they are extremely grown out we recommend to cut it or let it naturally fall out.
(the following steps are extra.. but it works!)
5. Use a sleeping mask, usually side sleepers tend to lose more on one side than the other.
6. Wear goggles when you shower, the steam from the showers can loosen up the glue
WHY AM I LOSING MORE LASHES ON ONE SIDE THAN THE OTHER?
This is normal and happens to everyone. Typically it's caused from side sleeping. Also your lashes can grow out faster on one side than the other. It is also possible for you to have more natural eyelashes on one side than the other.